Thursday, September 17, 2009

sigh..=(

Waiter comes...

Waiter: Hi, what can i get you?
pig: I would like a flight ticket home please?
Waiter: Sure!How would you like it..we have a selection of airlines - SIA, MAS, AirAsia...?
pig: MAS would do thanks..


Sigh..stress..=(

got my exam timetable last night..i find that it is my most screwed up timetable in my uni life. And then I turn around and look at everyone else's? Some suck worst!Ayman has papers consecutively..peggy has 2 papers in a day, caca has 3 papers back to back..

WHAT IS THIS! isit just me or are the monash timetable makers like really sadistically fucked up?

oh ya speaking of fcuked. a fcuking robot told me to stop swearing on twitter last night. MAHAI I SWEAR MY FCUKING BUSINESS LA CIBAI! i know its supposed to be a for fun kinda shit -> i RTed it so u can actually read what the bot wrote. making me really want to change my profile to private..and then delete everyone that i do not know..=.="

technology. always a love-hate relationship...

on one bright side of exam timetables..i get to celebrate my 21st birthday exam free..=) but yes. no real celebration anyway..=(

feel like applying for an access card for the 24hr lab in Caulfield..anyone wanna apply for it too?

Something to look forward to tmw!gd food thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment