Friday, September 4, 2009

realisation..IM SO FCUKED!

This is officially one of the weirdest semesters in my uni life..

1. i practically sleep in the library now..morning classes (i admit i do not go for each and every one of them BUT i do go to some) and i already forgot how it feels like to open my house front door when there is still sunlight..no exaggeration here i promise

2. i feel as though i JUST got back into the uni life..its the end of week 7!after what..3 assignments?2-3 tests?now only i'm really aware of what is going on..

3. so aware..that i just realised that i have not done ANY chinese homeworks..thinking that they are not assessed, i just found out that they (might) be..i'm not sure if its referring to homeworks but yea..10%!!ITS THE END OF WEEK 7!omg i'm screwed..

its like i feel like i'm working my ass off cos i havent had a free day for so long already!=( today was the first time i felt like i'm slightly free..and thats cos i skipped 2 classes today because i just finished my assignment 8am this morning..

but at the same time, i feel so lazy..look at my chinese omg..=.="

for once, i'm really actually quite scared..=s and i know my tutor doesnt like me..=( sob

i have a chinese test tmw..didnt really study harhar

i need to start my research thing soon

i have to do my other assignments soon too

omg when will all these stop????

i keep finding myself detesting uni. wondering why the fuck am i putting myself thru another 3-7 years of uni. WHY. and i keep thinking now. is it worth it? no social life. ZERO SOCIAL LIFE! and ivan teoh wouldnt stop reminding me of it..=( when i said its friday coming then he said "so what not like we'll see u.." which is so true..sob..=( solli lo solli..=(((

so no social life? in exchange for a possibly better score in uni. not like i'm getting the better score..=( i think i screwed both my management assignments up sigh

week 7 is over already..tmw dinner with michelle cos i ffk her 30000million times already *showeeee!!=p=p*

week 8 next week. i need a break la walau so i can get my shit together!!=(((

No comments:

Post a Comment