Tuesday, September 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZILING!!!

its the big 2-0!!time pass so fast..i still remember me telling u to enjoy your last teen yr.*gasps*=p n now u're a big girl already!!=D hope u have a good one!!!

***

on a completely unrelated note, i just spent 20bucks today to buy my transcript...=(

nah there u have it..my life's work...
dunno if anyone can see but yea..i'm just a p-c student..nothing to be proud of..despite me sleeping in the fcuking library..this is still the best work i am able to produce..=( sigh..but i guess at least i can look my mum in the eye and say i've tried my best..sigh....

if u can see...=p i actually scored a "0"..ZERO..nada..lol! my FIRST ever zero in my life!and i had to choose to do it in my tertiary education..haha..=.="

something terrible happened yesterday..=( my condolences..=( i wish i could be back now to give u guys all a big hug..=(

i have a presentation tmw. i HATE fcuking fcuking HATE presentations..=( FMLFML

i feel so alone..=(

No comments:

Post a Comment