Wednesday, September 9, 2009

observations

i just spent the ENTIRE day, reading ONE journal..FMLFML

i wonder..if its possible that i can make decisions about what i do, how i wanna do it, and when i wanna do it, without prior consent? what happened today..if it was me, i could never have done it..its like as if i need permission on how i wanna live my own fcuking life. and its not big decisions...just simple mundane shit. y ah?=.="

i really do hope my cousins and family are ok..=(

u know how some people are just so contradictory?a perfect example would be someone digging his or her nose and then looking at u while doing it and say "i'm not digging my nose!" wtf. irritated the fuck out of me.

what are my priorities?i called my grandmas yesterday..nena was telling me how happy she is to hear from me..and it made me realise..i NEVER call back..=( i have to make it a point to call home more often...at least 2 times a week. i mean. how difficult can it be? apparently i speak to justin lee everyday. so y cant i do that with someone actually blood related? ada foo u suck.

my whole house smells like chloe now..=))my housemate just got herself a new perfume..=))me like!

today charlie went to boarding to spend the night..we have a house inspection tmw hence the overnight stay..i went out to buy coffee and when i came back i was so prepared to quickly close the door behind me incase charlie runs out again...

and then i realised charlie's not home...i surprisingly miss him...charlie boy!!!!!!!!!

wow i'm back!blogging everyday..haha

melbourne weather is driving me nuts. spring?suck my balls (only i dont have them)

i hv no more money!rawrrrr..vip sales next week...RAWRRRRR

i need to lose weight fat ass flabby arms RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

tiesto tour melbourne next yr february...pls. go. malaysia. and while i'm still there thnx!

so i think i should start my assignment now..again yes. boo. byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment