Monday, September 14, 2009

PA-IL

malaysia, i now give u absolute reason to disown me wtf

ok for more information on why read this: *click* because i'm pandai like tt wtf

what happened was, me n peggy was chatting online..and somehow we talked about language and somehow that got linked to her saying we know alot of languages but all "bun tong sui" aka half bucket water in canto which means not very good la like we only know stuff half way

ya so then when u wanna talk about malay, who else to ask but eileen or vicky?but my syg wasnt online so i asked vicky..

after some time figuring it out, they gave me a number of alternatives - baldi, tong blabla

then i hv ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHY but i then asked her..

is "PAIL" in malay? cos it makes sense right if u separate it out - PA-IL...hahha..

but yes, its not malay i know now..*shy*=p

***

my baby girl sang me twinkle twinkle little star and ABC just now..=)) I MISS HER SO MUCH!
my baby boy played a game with me too! "who can throw the paper aeroplane the farthest.. i won of course cos i told him my paper aeroplane is now all the way in australia..=p AMEX MOO I MISS U TOOOOOO!!!

***

PSY2042 fcuking difficult laaaaa...=( should never have done it off campus..

***

bb is such an awesome/ problematic phone. the updates come like tt so i check my fb like tt! hence the much frequent replies on comments and updates..=p BB IS AWESOME!=D

***

cant wait to go to perth!!food food food!!!=D=D

No comments:

Post a Comment