Tuesday, October 6, 2009

this is my problem:

this is a grp assignment..which means? i cannot screw up.

this is a grp assignment..which means? i must finish it before i go to uni later even if i dont sleep yes.

this is a grp assignment..i hv absolutely NO IDEA wtf i'm doing yeay. so means i cannot delete my grpmates' work. because they might be important.

oh y i wanna delete anything at all? its a 3000word LIMIT assignment. i'm not even 50% done with my part and its already 500 words over the word limit.

so how now faster tell me how now...............................................

p/s: i just realised, there are more nocturnal creatures than i thought there were..1. vin was still twitting at 4ish, mizan like..dont sleep..=p vicky managed to fb comment me at my 6.40 am, and zia told me to blame it on DST and to tell them tt king kong kidnapped me..=D

who say my life boring?oh nono...=p

lallalalallallallala byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment