Thursday, October 1, 2009

perhaps its depression..

havent really laughed since i came back..but more like been *whats-tt-word* at everyone since i came back...actually not really ler..yes la so i'm more emotional..but hor..not my fault ler!those ppl really ask for it one lor!=.=" i emo i got my reasons one..i'm really not all tt big of a psychopath..

yet to find something tt melbourne has but perth dont.

the last few days back in perth was the most wonderful of this semester since everyone left back home. completely stress free, n knowing that u have ppl tt has your back, people that dont talk to u one second and bitch abt u the next...these people are what you would call, true friends. these people i hvnt seen or talked to in 2 yrs. the moment we set eyes on each other, the topics dont stop. the conversations, endless. sigh. i miss u guys.

food is always more wonderful in smaller areas. scenery so wonderful, weather so awesome. time difference to back home? zero. see? awesome in everyway.

first thing today was grp meeting. change topics. lalalala. yala faster decide what u guys wanna do only i'll start researching. apparently me n ven has NO MORE TIME TO FCUKING WASTE OK! tamadecibai

i really do miss perth. i miss my mels, i miss my syg, i miss my seven, i miss my bradder, i miss my bah..

sigh...

but its really time for me to snap back to reality and get my brain back to work. so apparently my holidays are over. assignments must be completed. i want to now be able to curl up in a friend's bed and do nth. i can only think of a few friends that i can do this with.

someone asked me. where do i have more friends. but i go with quality more than quantity.

perhaps this time i'll be disappearing for real. i just dont see the purpose in living life how i want anymore. y fight so hard for what we want? when we always end up doing what we need instead?

we've decided that something needs to be done next year. we've been nice, sacrificed for someone. and then to realise that it has gone COMPLETELY to waste. well, u've had your chanceS. we've had it. so here's goodbye.

work shall start. may your missions meet with good results. may i finish the results section of the ridiculously difficult 2nd year friggin psyc assignment.

again, i miss u guys..=(

No comments:

Post a Comment